New reference lab setup
Envicontrol has installed the new reference lab of IBGE/BIM in their new building located in the “Jardin Massart” area in Brussels. The system delivered is made for calibration and validation of the devices used for the ambiant air monitoring networks in Belgium.
The installation contains MCZ’s central supervision system, MCZ’s calibrators with zero air system and dilution (to work with high concentration cylinders) and MCZ’s Lab equipment furniture.
The Envicontrol team has realised the full installation with the racks, laboratory tables, piping, wiring, communication… and commissioning.
Are you interested in such a system? Or would more information? Please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our dear Stéphane passed away.
- VMM chooses for TAPI-400 O3 monitors again!
- Droplet's Mini Micro Pulse LIDAR
- ISSeP chooses Tekran again
- Cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer with depolarization
- Monitoring low levels of formaldehyde in ambient air
- New carbon dioxide isotope analyzers
- Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) counter
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.