Cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer with depolarization
The CAPS-DPOL is a multipurpose, research-grade cloud spectrometer that includes three Droplet instruments (CIP, LWC, and CAS), temperature and relative humidity sensors and polarization measurement to discriminate between water and ice.
Technology: particle imaging, polarization detection and hotwire sensing
The three Droplet instruments included in the CAPS-DPOL are the Cloud Imaging Probe (CIP), the Cloud and Aerosol Spectrometer with Depolarization (CAS-DPOL), and the Hotwire Liquid Water Content Sensor (Hotwire LWC).
Get more info:
- Palas AQ Guard series launched
- VMM chooses for TAPI-400 O3 monitors again!
- Droplet's Mini Micro Pulse LIDAR
- ISSeP chooses Tekran again
- Cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer with depolarization
- Monitoring low levels of formaldehyde in ambient air
- New carbon dioxide isotope analyzers
- Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) counter
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.