VMM chooses for TAPI-400 O3 monitors again!
Vlaams Milieu Maatschappij, the Belgian Air Quality Monitoring authority for the Flanders region (VMM – www.vmm.be) has chosen to work with Envicontrol for monitoring ozone (O3). Twenty T400 analysers from TAPI will be supplied starting early 2022.
Get more info:
- Our dear Stéphane passed away.
- VMM chooses for TAPI-400 O3 monitors again!
- Droplet's Mini Micro Pulse LIDAR
- ISSeP chooses Tekran again
- Cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer with depolarization
- Monitoring low levels of formaldehyde in ambient air
- New carbon dioxide isotope analyzers
- Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) counter
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.