High Precision Measurement of Greenhouse Gases Everywhere!
ABB Greenhouse Gas Analyzers are able to report CH4 (precision < 1 ppb), CO2 (precision < 0,3 ppm) and H2O concentration in 3 different models: Microportable, ultraportable and benchtop/rack.
ABB Greenhouse Gas Analyzers are able to report CH4 (precision < 1 ppb), CO2 (precision < 0,3 ppm) and H2O concentration in 3 different models :
- Microportable (technical details)
- Ultraportable (technical details)
- Bentchtop or rack (technical details)
High precision and accuracy thanks to the Off-Axis Integrated Cavity Output Spectroscopy (OA-ICOS) technology. Laser alignment is not critical anymore allowing optics cleaning onsite in about 30 minutes (video presentation of ABB technology)
ABB Analyzers have an internal computer allowing users to store data practically indefinitely on a hard drive, to send real time data to a data logger via the digital (RS232), analog or Ethernet outputs, to access and operate the analyzer remotely via the internet using a web browser. By this way users can have a full control of the instrument and obtain data and diagnosis from everywhere without being on site.
Main Features of Greenhouse gas analyzers:
- All Gases measured simultaneously and reported in a dry mole fraction
- Species specific measurement – no cross interferences
- Low cost and onsite maintenance
- Extended range option allows methane measurements at level up to 5%
- Fast set up and able to record data within less than 1 minute after power on
- 3 Different models to cover large field of applications
- Nondestructive technique – no consumables required
We will be delighted to answer your questions and assist you. So feel free to contact us by dropping a line or through the contact form.
- Palas AQ Guard series launched
- VMM chooses for TAPI-400 O3 monitors again!
- Droplet's Mini Micro Pulse LIDAR
- ISSeP chooses Tekran again
- Cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer with depolarization
- Monitoring low levels of formaldehyde in ambient air
- New carbon dioxide isotope analyzers
- Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) counter
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.