Gasera One GHG greenhouse gas analyzer has launched
Gasera One GHG greenhouse gas analyzer is based on the GASERA ONE platform combining ultra-sensitive cantilever enhanced photoacoustic detection technology with quantum cascade laser source operating at a Mid-IR fundamental spectral absorption line of the target greenhouse gases: methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O).
- Monitoring low levels of formaldehyde in ambient air
- New carbon dioxide isotope analyzers
- Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) counter
- Photoacoustic detector for solid, semi-solid and liquid samples
- Flux measurements
- Envicontrol Germany
- VMM choose our NOx analyzers
- Measuring ships SO2 emissions with OPSIS
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.