Gasera One GHG greenhouse gas analyzer has launched
Gasera One GHG greenhouse gas analyzer is based on the GASERA ONE platform combining ultra-sensitive cantilever enhanced photoacoustic detection technology with quantum cascade laser source operating at a Mid-IR fundamental spectral absorption line of the target greenhouse gases: methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O).
- Measuring ships SO2 emissions with OPSIS
- New reference lab setup
- Automatic Sampling System for fine particulate matter
- Gasera One GHG greenhouse gas analyzer has launched
- Making the invisible measurable
- Official repair centre ABB-LGR from Europe
- Droplet products in Europe
- Real-time monitoring of low formaldehyde concentration in outdoor and indoor ambient air!
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.