Discover two efficient and easy ways to check protective masks quality.
Envicontrol reveals a particle counting measurement device for a quick,simple and yet meaningful test of protective masks before use and a complete solution for the analysis of filtration efficiency of surgical masks and other filter materials, in compliance with EN 14683:2019.
Testing of protective masks in one minute before daily use with Palas Mas-Q-Check instrument.
- Quick easy and exact measurement of the degree of protection of masks on site
- Non-destructive fully automated test
- Quality control of masks in daily use
- Real evaluation of the degree of protection from filtration efficiency and leakage combined.
- Highly resolved measurement result in the range of 140 nm up to 10 μm
- Clear distinction of protection degree in the size range of viruses and bacteria and above
- Evaluation of the degree of protection in comparison to the FFP class, optional display with regard to particle size
- Delivery: 1 week
A simple display immediately shows whether the mask can be used.
The Mas-Q-Check was developed by Palas to subject protective masks to a quick, simple and yet meaningful test before use. Using a high-resolution aerosol spectrometer, the particle contamination (size and quantity) in the ambient air is measured, which is able to detect efficiencies in the size range of viruses and bacteria. The system can also be used for training purposes as it immediately shows the efficiency of protective masks.
The result shows the degree of protection in comparison to the FFP Class of the mask on the test head.
A well-known Belgian newspaper used it for their protective masks comparison tests. Read more (in Dutch)..
For mask manufacturers and accredited control organizations, see attached information about the model PMFT-1000 test ring with specifications better than GB 2626, EN143, EN 149 and EN 13274-7
See attached documentation and watch this video to see how PMFT-1000 works.
Mega System full sampling train for Bacterial Filtration Efficiency of surgical masks
The sampling train for B.F.E. test (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) designed by Mega System is proposed as a complete solution for the analysis of filtration efficiency of surgical masks and other filter materials, in compliance with EN 14683:2019. Ease of use and complete control of process parameters through simple adjustments allow to save time and guarantee the repeatability of the test. The sampling train is complete and includes: nebulizer, nebulisation chamber with air filter and removable cap, filter holder, Andersen multistage impactor 6 stages, water condenser with discharge flask, sucking pump and syringe pump for a precise dosage. The software is specially developed for B.F.E. test and provides features such as leak and flow test, automatic regulation of suction flow rate, export of recorded data to USB and nebulisation electronic control through air compressed regulation and feed rate with syringe pump.
- In compliance with EN 14683:2019
- Ease of use
- Complete control of process parameters
- Syringe pump for a precise dosage
- Nebulizer with 4 direct jets without collision to guarantee the bacterial solutions viability
- Andersen multistage impactor 6 stage cut points (7,00; 4,70; 3,30; 2,10; 1,10; 0,65 μm)
- Software specially developed for B.F.E
- And much more
See attached documentation for technical details.
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.