A new success for Envicontrol!
The National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) has recently announced that they intend to award the replacement of the entire installed base of NOx monitors in the Dutch AQM (air quality management) network to Envicontrol NV, based in Zaltbommel the Netherlands. Envicontrol will replace the old monitors by the 'Teledyne API T200 NOx gas analysers'. The new analysers will be implemented in batches in the existing network from June this year.
The RIVM is a knowledge and research institute in the Netherlands, focused on promoting public health and a healthy and safe environment. The core tasks of RIVM, which are carried out in both a national and international context, serve as support for government policy.
Envicontrol is active in the Belgian, Dutch and French market for more than 25 years and specialized in sales and service or high-tech measuring equipment and solutions for air, gases, dust, water and aerosols. For more information, please contact Envicontrol, via www.envicontrol.com
- Real-time monitoring of low formaldehyde concentration in outdoor and indoor ambient air!
- High Precision Measurement of Greenhouse Gases Everywhere!
- Take one minute to be sure your mask is safe!
- OPSIS Data Services (ODS) is a new service from OPSIS that provides easy management of measurement data.
- Real-time chemical mapping of a river using OA-ICOS Technology
- A new success for Envicontrol!
- We are proud to announce our success in the tender from Wageningen University & Research
- UNDERSTANDING LEAF TRANSPIRATION MECHANISMS WITH LGR WATER VAPOUR ISOTOPIC ANALYZER
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.