Technical supervisor for maintenance project in The Netherlands
In connection with growth and ambition, we are looking for a driven Technical Supervisor, who will work with us on the technical follow-up and daily management of the Netherlands ambient network (RIVM) maintenance handled by Envicontrol since 2004.
Envicontrol offers you a challenging position in a dynamic, international environment. You are part of a small driven organization where continuity is of paramount importance. We work together in a professional manner, in a no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates. You get a lot of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. Based in The Netherlands, you are part of the Dutch technical team.
- Maintain the existing customer’s relationship
- Be the daily contact with the customer, receive the daily requests
- Define the planning for the daily needed intervention: Installation, preventive and curative maintenance
- Perform on site installation, maintenance and training
- Coach technical engineers from the company or outsourced
- Manage our repair lab in the Netherlands
- Organise the quarterly technical meeting with the customer
- Be involved to answer to dedicated tenders linked with the maintenance project
- Report to The Netherlands Operation Unit manager
- Languages: Dutch and English required
- High school level with a preference for a master degree or better.
- Good knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, mechanical engineering, calibration of analytical devices or related…
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and ready to travel (potentially overnight) for on-site intervention and for attending customers meetings, trainings…
- Experience on servicing and maintenance of analytical devices
- Eager to increase his knowledge in metrology
- Open ended employee contract
- Attractive salary with a variable part linked to targets
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop, tablet, phone…
Are you the right person? Send your resume and application letter via e-mail to Paulo Favaro, firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: “Technical supervisor NL - First and last name”.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.