Technical supervisor Belgium
In connection with growth and ambition, we are looking for a driven Technical Supervisor, who will work with us on the Industry and Laboratories/Research market.
Envicontrol offers you a challenging position in a dynamic, international environment. You are part of a small driven organization where continuity is of paramount importance. We work together in a professional manner, in a no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates. You get a lot of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. Based in Belgium, you are part of the international technical team.
Belgium, France, Netherlands.
Based in Belgium
- Maintain the existing customers relationship
- Provide technical support…
- to the customer, on site and remotely
- in our central lab in Belgium
- to our sales engineers to help them identify the needs of the customers and reinforce customers confidence.
- to the lab and field engineers of our subsidiaries
- Plan and perform on site installation, maintenance and training
- Coach technical engineers from the company or outsourced
- Be involved to answer to dedicated tenders
- Be present at selected fairs, conferences, meetings…
- Be introduced (involved) in different customer networks
- Languages: Dutch/English or French/English or Dutch/French required
- High school level with a preference for a master degree or better.
- Good knowledge of physics, chemistry, metrology…
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and ready to travel for customers appointments and for attending suppliers meetings, trainings…
- Eager to increase his knowledge in metrology
- Open ended employee contract
- Attractive salary with a variable part linked to targets
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop, tablet, phone…
Are you the right person? Send your resume and application letter via e-mail to Benoit Van der Schueren, email@example.com. Subject: “Technical supervisor - First and last name”.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.