Sales engineer Belgium
In connection with growth and ambition, we are looking for a driven Sales Engineer, who will work with us on the Industry and Laboratories/Research market in Belgium.
Envicontrol offers you a challenging position in a dynamic, international environment. You are part of a small driven organization where continuity is of paramount importance. We work together in a professional manner, in a no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates. You get a lot of room for personal development and entrepreneurship. You are part of the international sales team, with your focus on Belgian and Luxemburg markets.
Belgium (+ Luxembourg)
Based in Belgium
- Maintain the existing customers relationship
- Develop the business with the products distributed
- Regularly visit existing and potential customers
- Understand customers needs and make a tailored sales proposal
- Be involved in dedicated tenders for preparing specifications
- Quotes follow-up, active reminders…
- Be present at selected fairs, conferences, meetings…
- Be introduced (involved) in different customer networks
- Languages: fluency in Dutch and French required with good command of English
- High school level with a preference for a master degree or better.
- Good understanding of physics, chemistry and metrology
- Natural communication skills
- Empathic with an easy contact with people, keen to open a door, to give a call
- Flexible and ready to travel for customers appointments and for attending suppliers meetings, trainings…
- Eager to increase his knowledge in metrology
- Open ended employee contract
- Attractive salary with a variable part linked to sales targets
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop, tablet, phone…
Are you the right person? Send your resume and application letter via e-mail to Stéphane Loyen. Subject: “Sales engineer Belgium - First and last name”.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.