Our dear Stéphane passed away.
It is with profound sadness that we must announce that our dear Stéphane Loyen passed away at 2021 sunset.
Civil engineer with industry and metrology background, Stéphane had joined Envicontrol as operations manager in 2009. As a partner and general manager as of 2013, he built a wider and stronger company structure while helping to expand the product portfolio and embrace new markets.
Thanks to Stéphane’s strategic vision and stubborn work, Envicontrol is more than ever in order of battle to take up the future challenges with dedicated management team and skilled workforce.
Thank you and farewell, Chef!
- Our dear Stéphane passed away.
- VMM chooses for TAPI-400 O3 monitors again!
- Droplet's Mini Micro Pulse LIDAR
- ISSeP chooses Tekran again
- Cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer with depolarization
- Monitoring low levels of formaldehyde in ambient air
- New carbon dioxide isotope analyzers
- Cloud Condensation Nuclei (CCN) counter
Stay informed? Sign up!Register yourself for our meetings and trainings. For more details please click on the event you are interested in.
Questions? Please ask!We are happy to answer all of your question, you can even send it online via our contactpage.